Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

More of my D&D adventures.

Just this week i found myself yet again sitting about a kitchen table with some very old friends, eating pie and losing myself into the realms of dungeons and dragons. lately myself "Bhurnéy Furnace-fist" and Cillian (the elf with an affinity for missing his target and shooting me in the shoulder) decided we should split from the main group and go questing together trying to find(and loot) an ominous abandoned fort. upon our travels we looted an abandoned tavern and found an old red waist coat, which much to the dungeon masters displeasure i decided to permanently don over my armour. stating quite decidedly that the delectable flamboyance of a dwarf paladin wearing such a waistcoat should almost certainly provide me with a 4+ charisma bonus. The DM decided it should actually get me into fights at inns...... Great.

1 comment:

  1. nahh it should totally let you have higher combat initiative because the enemies are so shocked XD

    ReplyDelete