Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

It's like she's still here.

So, One of my best friends has sadly ended her exchange with my uni and has returned to 'merica.
She's sorely missed by our collage and is homesick for oxford.
I've been Photoshopping her into our group photos so she feels she's still here....and because she has a pretty cute face and our photos are at a loss without it. #ToSmooth4Myshirt.

I have to give credit to Miss S.Toner (yes genuinely her name #sadisticparents) for giving me the idea when she produced this


 However, you could subtly tell (by some of the pixels or something) that it was a fake.
I decided i would have to do better...

                                                                                   +
                                                                              =

No comments:

Post a Comment